|"L" is for...,
||[Aug. 31st, 2012|11:33 am]
|||||Type O Negative -- "Love You to Death"||]|
Leave me a comment and I will give you a letter. Then, write 10 things that you love starting with that letter. Post the list in your journal. Give out letters to your commenters in return.
I got "L" from the adorable Whyallaboy:
1. Lordi -- Duh. Great music with a generous side of dark humor. What's not to love?
2. Living Dead Dolls -- Been collecting these spooky little coffin dwellers for years. Collection currently stands at 55 single dolls and 6 double doll sets.
3. Laudanum -- Okay technically I don't know that I love it, but I will find out in about three weeks! ;-)
4. Love -- There's a saying that goes I'd rather be feared than loved, which I find really sad. I guess the reasoning is that if one is feared, then they are respected. But I'd rather be loved, and for people to be happy to see me coming. But that's just me.
5. Lords of the New Church -- Punky goth, catchy with insightful and intelligent lyrics. And Stiv Bators was their singer, so there you go.
6. Lizards -- I've owned and bred several different types of iguanas, geckos and uromastyx, plus bearded dragons. Also had a tegu and a savannah monitor. And I loved them all.
7. Llamas -- I love them so much I went to the zoo and sang The Llama Song to the llamas; the other zoo goers slowly moved away from me, and the llamas themselves didn't seem particularly impressed. But I don't regret a thing! ^_^
8. Laughter -- It really IS the best medicine. There are those who would probably say I laugh too much, and sometimes come off a little maniacal. But I think it's so much better than being dour and gloomy.
9. Lipstick -- Part of my make-up obsession.
10. Lynyrd Skynyrd -- As a proud native of Alabama, I HAVE to love Skynyrd. But I also happen to really enjoy their music, particularly the old stuff.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!